How to control Arduino GPIO pins from EDP8266 ED-01 from Android

Can anyone tell me how can I control Arduino GPIO Pins from ESP8266 ES-01 and make an Android App for it.

Regards,
TechDroidROOT

Do you mean that you want your Android device to communicate using WiFi with an ESP8266 connected to an Arduino?

Have you looked at the ESP8266 Forum? - it has lots of information about getting an Arduino and an ESP8266 working together.

Another question is whether you need an Arduino at all as the ESP8266 includes a microprocessor and can be programmed directly using the Arduno IDE. That is also explained on the ESP8266 Forum.

...R

I want to use ESP8266 as Wifi Shield for Arduino, I want to control 8 relay switch from Arduino as Esp8266-01 has only 2 GPIO. So, I want to control relay from Arduino and use Module as WiFi Shield.

try Firmata. StandardFirmata sketch in Arduino and FirmataMaster library for the ESP

Can you tell the steps please, as I am a NOOB.
Can’t find any tutorial on Google

I just found a library called wifiesp.h, can anyone tell me how to use it??

TechDroidROOT:
I just found a library called wifiesp.h, can anyone tell me how to use it??

Most libraries have an \examples folder, there are normally example programs showing how to use the library in there.

I hade the impression that you want to write a sketch for the ESP, not for the Arduino.

WiFiEsp is a library for Arduino networking over ESP8266. It requires the Espressif AT Firmware in the ESP.