How to Control Servo motor wirelessly with mpu6050

i have an rf transmitter 433mhz and an mpu6050. what i am trying to do is controlling this servo based on mpu6050's x, y, z. i know how to do this with wires. here is the link to that code- mpu6050 - Google Drive. but i want to do all of this without any wired connection between the mpu6050 and servo motor.

thanks in advance :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

since you say you know how to do this with wires, the general answer is figure out how to send and receive a message wirelessly. figure this out in a separate program. then use that code in your existing programs, first verifying that you receive a message correctly and then that it performs the desire action

Can you show the connection diagram among your following items?

Arduino-1 (what type? UNO/NANO/MEGA?)
Arduino-2 (wht type? UNO.NANO/MEGA?)
433MHz rf transceiver (What type? HC12?)
Servo Motor (what type? SG-90?)
MPU6050.

gcjr:
since you say you know how to do this with wires, the general answer is figure out how to send and receive a message wirelessly. figure this out in a separate program. then use that code in your existing programs, first verifying that you receive a message correctly and then that it performs the desire action

that's what i am requesting help with. i did try to do it on my own but had problems.
i am unable to send mpu6050 data to other Arduino.
so now the question is - How to send MPU6050 Yaw, pitch and roll to other Arduino using 433mhz XLC-rf to other Arduino?

pls help, thanks in advance

fatironman77:
so now the question is - How to send MPU6050 Yaw, pitch and roll to other Arduino using 433mhz XLC-rf to other Arduino?

no. the question is not how to send "Yaw, pitch and roll", the question is how to send anything using your devices

gcjr:
no. the question is not how to send "Yaw, pitch and roll", the question is how to send anything using your devices

i know how to send strings with rf module but dont know how to send ypw of mpu6050 so can you pls tell me the answer of that

you said you know how to do this with wires ??

send a string with values, "123, 456, 789" with a terminator ('\n'). read an entire string. use sscanf() to extract the values form the string.

fatironman77:
i know how to send strings with rf module but dont know how to send ypw of mpu6050 so can you pls tell me the answer of that

So show us your code that sends that data "with wires". Here not on Google.

Then show us your code that sends strings with the rf module.

THEN we can tell you how to convert the first code to use rf modules.

Steve

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.