how to copypaste code

So I started making a lightsaber in which I use teensy 3.2. I found the code for the video (from which I looked at the model) description. link:

now i do not know how to attach the code to Arduino. Help! (made with google translator cuz my grammar is 5/5)

On that web page, click on the box that says "Raw". Select all the text on that page (Edit->Select All). Copy the text from the page (Edit->Copy). Switch to the Arduino window. Select File->New to create a new sketch. Click in the sketch window and then paste (Edit->Paste) the text. Select File->Save As... to give the sketch a name.

it says this C:\Users\OSCAR~1.DEE\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_471233\sketch_feb09a.ino:13:19: fatal error: Audio.h: No such file or directory

#include <Audio.h>

^

compilation terminated.

exit status 1
Error compiling for board Arduino Yún.

Then you have to install the Audio library (or you did but installed it incorrectly).

//Edit

To do so, the easiest is probably using the IDE
1)
menu sketch -> include library -> manage libraries; this will pop up the library manager window
2)
In the library manager where it says 'Filter your search', type Audio.
3)
Pick the correct one; I have no idea which one to use for the teensy; trial and error, at least for me.

If you picked the wrong one, it's probably in C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\Arduino\libraries; you can delete it from there.

Did you install the Teensy add-on? The Teensy family is not made by Arduino so the core is not part of the Arduino software. It also doesn't seem to be available through the Board Manager so you will have to follow the install instructions:

https://www.pjrc.com/teensy/td_download.html

After that you SHOULD be able to select your Teensy board from Tools->Board and compile for Teensy. I suspect that the "Audio" library is included with the Teensy add-on.

Yes I have installed teensyduino and I found the audio from there but then this pops up:

C:\Users\OSCAR~1.DEE\AppData\Local\Temp\arduino_modified_sketch_953024\sketch_feb09c.ino:32:30: fatal error: Adafruit_DotStar.h: No such file or directory

compilation terminated.

Multiple libraries were found for "SD.h"
Käytetty: C:\Program Files\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\SD
Ei käytössä: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\SD
Error compiling for board Teensy 3.2 / 3.1.

Install the Adafruit DotStar library then!

what is it and how i find it?

wait.... OMFG ITS NOW WORKING!!! thx so much guys!!!

Great! Thanks for letting us know. We don't usually get feedback to find out if our suggestions worked.