How to create Verticle Bargraph in Android?

Hi, As you all know that, Android is a mobile operating system based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. While working on Android applications, I encountered an issue where I need to create a verticle bargraph which can be rotated vertically & horizontally. I have searched in many android developer forum for this solutions but still issue remains the same. Hoping to get a solution from the fellow tech experts.

I have searched in many android developer forum for this solutions but still issue remains the same.

Have you tried asking the Chevy dealer about the problems with your Briggs and Stratton lawn mower? Surely, they know all about internal combustion engines.

You are in the wrong place!

If you googled "verticle bargraph", google won't find anything. However, it will return 2.1 million hits if you try "vertical bargraph". Spelling counts.

econjack: If you googled "verticle bargraph", google won't find anything. However, it will return 2.1 million hits if you try "vertical bargraph". Spelling counts.

Amen.

It's probably the same problem with spelling that confuses "Android" with "Arduino"

kyleflores: Hi, As you all know that, Android is a mobile operating system based on the Linux kernel and designed primarily for touchscreen mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets. While working on Android applications, I encountered an issue where I need to create a verticle bargraph which can be rotated vertically & horizontally. I have searched in many android developer forum for this solutions but still issue remains the same. Hoping to get a solution from the fellow tech experts.

Welcome to the Arduino forum. I see you have already encountered some of our non-Android members :o

Seriously however, I did some BlackBerry JAVA stuff years ago but just never got into Android development. MIT has a nice Android system and you can also find a number of open-source Javascript graphing libraries: https://github.com/PhilJay/MPAndroidChart http://thenextweb.com/dd/2015/06/12/20-best-javascript-chart-libraries/

Ray

Try here, here, here and here

And here.