How to cure of this mismatch error

i have chinese clone atmega 2560 with ch340g usb to ttl converter on board and it is working good but recently i just bought chinese clone NANO with atmel's 328p same with ch340g usb to ttl converter on board whenever i upload sketches to it then i got a error message.im usiing windows for this platform

Sketch uses 1,030 bytes (3%) of program storage space. Maximum is 30,720 bytes. Global variables use 9 bytes (0%) of dynamic memory, leaving 2,039 bytes for local variables. Maximum is 2,048 bytes.

avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x00ba ** 0x1e != 0x1f** avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

how to cure this please help in simple language cause im begineer with this stuffs Thank you

those chinese clone are not always that good.

You need to check the board under the tools menu if that is correctly selected.

If that does not work, you might need to alter the boards.txt (if I recall correct name) and make an entry for your chinese clone

wait i can upload any program to it using atmega, tx rx pin but only in first attempt (first attempt means i can upload any sketch to it only for first but without changing if i wish to upload ohter program i cant do it. then i have to plug in usb cable to clone nano and upload another program to it though it do not upload i get mismatch error but now that is get rady to intercept next sketch using mega) why it is so? why do i need it to connect to my laptop? though it cannot get upload successfully.

maybe the clones are not that good ...?

lol i have clone mega working very well to even i have put +v to RST pin and shorted A0 with +5 pin still working properly.