How to Debug local databases and Preferences in Android?

Hi, Being a learner. I am here to participate just like other android developer forum to enhance my knowledge regarding Android Programming & I would like to know that "how to debug my database and shared preferences in an android application", which has become difficult to debug. I hope any tech developer help me in resolving this issue.

I am here to participate just like other android developer forum to enhance my knowledge regarding Android Programming & I would like to know …

BUT this is not an Android forum - it is an Arduino forum we have nothing to do with Android here.

we have nothing to do with Android here.

That's not entirely true. We bash Androids whenever we can. iPhone users are a lot smarter. You don't seem them in here asking stupid questions.

We're pretty far off the rails here, but I though I might put in a plug for AppInventor, a graphical web-based Android development environment.

As a companion to the Arduino it provides a simplified approach to building Android applications with support for such things as Bluetooth (e.g. Arduino project control interface) and, relevant to the original poster, a simple data base that might be useful for data logging of a Bluetooth linked data stream.

Looking at the OP's other post, it looks like he is dyslexic, and when confronted with the printed word Arduino produced the word Android in his head.