how to delay fast pulses (each 1ns wide)

i have a system with LVTTL communication and i need to delay the pulses so i will be able to connect the output to LED and to see it blink, currently the pulses run for about 1 nano seconds each and it's not possible to see them,

i tried to use integrator circuit to charge the pulses and then to discharge them but i doubt it will work as i expected. click here to see the schematics

|500x213

Use a mono-stable multi vibrator. A 555 might do nicely. How often do these pulses come?

Are you confusing nS with µS? You quote 1 nS but in your diagram you quote 1 µS. You will not get an LT1112 op amp to respond to a 1 nS pulse. Neither will a LVTTL circuit be capable of producing a 1 nS pulse.

Russell.

and i need to delay the pulses

Did you mean "stretch"?

AWOL: Did you mean "stretch"?

yes.

What did Google say when you searched for "stretching fast pulses"? A pulse-stretcher is a pretty common circuit, although I've never used one myself I know they exist.

1ns is very short. You won't get a 1ns pulse to go through a 10k resistor at all, the stray capacitance to ground will kill it off completely.

MarkT:
1ns is very short. You won’t get a 1ns pulse to go through a 10k resistor at all, the stray capacitance
to ground will kill it off completely.

10 usec, soory i confused.

By a factor of 10,000 ? Any other surprises?