How To detection of explosives materials ....?

Hi EveryOne..... Thanks for help How to use MCU Arduino UNO in the detection of explosives materials ...? AND What are the types of chemical explosives ...? Gratefully for help

That’s way above my pay grade.

…R

Here's a couple of useful links:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=detection+of+explosives+materials

and

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=types+of+chemical+explosives

Thanks fungus for these information but i need some information about explosives materials sensors into MCU Arduino and to build PCB Board to detect any explosive material ....

Thanks

When you find such a sensor there are a few major governments that will pay you big bucks.

In short there is no sensor that can detect all explosive materials.

Try this - useful by-product too.

Use microphone to listen for a big boom.

Oh, wait do you mean before it goes off?

The airport scanners use a swipe and look for nitrates.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention; expect to spend a lot of time in windowless rooms in airports, especially during testing.

falahgs: Thanks fungus for these information but i need some information about explosives materials sensors into MCU Arduino and to build PCB Board to detect any explosive material ....

Thanks

Please tell us some more about your background and available resources? Please tell us some more about what you exactly want to do?

("I want to detect explosives" is about as good a description as "I want to find gold" or "I want to cure cancer")

Your "problem" is, that you are going to have to detect trace amounts of several different chemicals. It must be fast, have a minimal amount of errors and be relatively easy to use.

There are no "easily available commercial explosives sensors for sale on ebay" that you can just hook up to an arduino.

Peter_I: There are no "easily available commercial explosives sensors for sale on ebay" that you can just hook up to an arduino.

There's no "easily available commercial explosives sensors for sale" anywhere.

If there were they wouldn't need the TSA, etc.

I wonder how many different Government agencies are already monitoring this Thread to see if they need to arrest someone?

I am a pacifist. I don't believe the Arduino forum should be used to discuss weapons - including explosives.

...R

Explosives have peaceful uses also.

Robin2: I wonder how many different Government agencies are already monitoring this Thread to see if they need to arrest someone?

None. Take off your tinfoil.

Robin2: I am a pacifist. I don't believe the Arduino forum should be used to discuss weapons - including explosives.

Weird. Explosives detection is mostly about peace.

fungus:

Peter_I: There are no "easily available commercial explosives sensors for sale on ebay" that you can just hook up to an arduino.

There's no "easily available commercial explosives sensors for sale" anywhere.

If there were they wouldn't need the TSA, etc.

Exactly! Detecting the minute quantities available as dust or vapors is quite challenging from the analytical chemists point of view. And when you take it out from the controlled laboratory setting and into an airport where there are sweaty travelers in their thousands and a bunch of "not exactly scientifically minded"-people to use them (or even worse, take it onto the hot and filthy streets of a third world country) it becomes really hard.

I will not comment further on the "security theater performances" in the airports .

Robin2:
I wonder how many different Government agencies are already monitoring this Thread to see if they need to arrest someone?

I am a pacifist. I don’t believe the Arduino forum should be used to discuss weapons - including explosives.

…R

As long as nothing criminal takes place, they can monitor all they want (but I hope they spend their time with more promising targets than a bunch of nerds like us!)

Feel free to have that opinion, and feel free to deny the parts of the real world around you that you do not like… but that will not stop the real world from existing.
And you are free to not take part in discussing subjects that you do not like.

Robin2: I wonder how many different Government agencies are already monitoring this Thread to see if they need to arrest someone?

I am a pacifist. I don't believe the Arduino forum should be used to discuss weapons - including explosives.

...R

Does that include a ban on discussing the proper care, handling, use, and charging of LiPo batteries? ;)

They look for nitrogen (nitrogen compounds).

. . . as many a traveling gardener or farmworker has found, to their dismay

Thanks for all the help Notice I do not want to make explosives ....!!! But I want to detect explosives Dear friends, peace-loving..... I am a physicist and programmer in IT ..... I have a study and research on how to detect explosives and explosive belts , especially at checkpoints and government institutions in Iraq and exposed before exploding on the innocent ... As I said earlier in my participation in this wonderful forum and I am a newbie in New MCU Arduino… Previously I have projects in Security Systems for shops , homes and control checkpoints by Arduino IDE and Processing IDE. Currently studying search for how to detect explosives and explosive belts , especially by suicide bombers in Iraq .. I hope to help by experts sensors of chemical or physical There Is electromagnetic field sensors benefit in this case ...? With many thanks and appreciation

AWOL: Try this - useful by-product too.

Thanks AWOL for this post