how to do a capture comand :D

hello
I am using a IR sensor (sharp 0a41sk) +arduino cam OV-2640 and i'm using the arducam application to show the pics i want to do a command code to get the picture without pressing capture icon in the arducam app how i can do it or to do my own interface so how i can write a capture command in arduino to use in my inter face.

faisal_kommosani:
hello
I am using a IR sensor (sharp 0a41sk) +arduino cam OV-2640 and i'm using the arducam application to show the pics i want to do a command code to get the picture without pressing capture icon in the arducam app how i can do it or to do my own interface so how i can write a capture command in arduino to use in my inter face.

Just imagine for a moment... you read this and you havn't seen your code or your circuit...

How on earth could you understand what you are trying to do ?

Post your code, the circuit you have built and some sensible description of the problem, and then, maybe,we could help.

Yours,
TonyWilk

there are two condition for the program and when the conditions are satisfied the camera will take a photo the program actually works when i use the arduCam host app (ArduCAM_Host_V2.0_Windows) but the problem is when the conditions are satisfied i have to press the capture icon in the app i want this part to be done automatically. i found an old arducam host with C# codes and everything with the feature of (autoCap) but i did not know how bind the C# codes with arduino codes

i attached the codes

codes .txt (14.7 KB)

What "conditions" and how are they "satisfied"?
How does the Arduino know those "conditions" are "satisfied"?

TonyWilk:
Post your code, the circuit you have built and some sensible description of the problem, and then, maybe,we could help.

And for Heaven's sake, throw a few delimiters ( periods "." and capital letters ) in here and there.