How to download the downloaded programs to the Arduino?

How to download the downloaded programs to the Arduino?

Hi @BenXD10, could you be more clear? Are you trying to use the Web Editor? Check here a complete tutorial.

You mean you have a sketch on the Arduino board and you would like to download it from there? If this is the question there is no way unfortunately, not even on the desktop IDE. The code on the chip on the board is compiled and go back to the .ino would be really difficult.

00alis: You mean you have a sketch on the Arduino board and you would like to download it from there? If this is the question there is no way unfortunately, not even on the desktop IDE. The code on the chip on the board is compiled and go back to the .ino would be really difficult.

It should be possible, though. You can copy the program memory to a PC through the ICSP interface, as I understand it, and disassembly is usually pretty straightforward. Decompiling would be a much bigger job of course, but doable.

Caveat: I know nothing of the AtMega instruction set (yet, heh) but I've hand-disassembled code for several microprocessors.

However I suspect the OP was asking about sending code from the PC/Web tool to the Arduino, not vice versa. But since the question is a bit nebulous, it might be best to wait for clarification as to just what the question is.