how to get Round Trip Time(RTT)

I use arduino nano and Nrf24L01. I am using RF24Network library. I am confused to get the RTT value when sending the data .. is there anybody who can help me

ahmat:
I use arduino nano and Nrf24L01. I am using RF24Network library. I am confused to get the RTT value when sending the data .. is there anybody who can help me

Unless you are including the exact starting time in the message and it is returned to you, you cannot determine the round trip time. Are you doing this?

Paul

What do you mean by a round-trip?

It should be possible to record micros() before you send a message and record it again at the end of the round-trip and work it out from that.

It will be much easier to help if you post your programs.

...R

What do you think you need round trip time for? The value is NOT indicative of distance, if that was what you were hoping to determine. The time to deal with the data is going to be orders of magnitude longer (and unknown) than the time for the data to get from one radio to another.

Robin2:
What do you mean by a round-trip?

It should be possible to record micros() before you send a message and record it again at the end of the round-trip and work it out from that.

It will be much easier to help if you post your programs.

...R

True only if the design rule is a 1 transmit message and 1 receive message at a time. Otherwise he will need to determine which message is being responded to, some other way.

Paul

Paul_KD7HB:
Otherwise he will need to determine which message is being responded to, some other way.

That's why i asked the OP what he means by "round trip"

...R