How to get some order with all the wiring cables

How to get some order with all the wiring cables?

Hi, thanks to everyone who is reading this post, I have a project with hundred of cables linking all the components, (as shown in the attachment), I want to get some order,
what do you guys/professionals recommend?

Well you could design a board for that. If you still want use the breadboard perhaps using a small wires could help you getting it more organized What the circuit does?

Are you sure the Arduino on-board regulator can power all of that?

Sure, easy;-

for DIY and R/D we could use:

FPGA (field-programmable gate array), It will be integrated all the wires and ICs into single IC (FPGA), with FPGA and MPU trends the Arduino board will be turned into single IC with all others (once Atmel is ready).

FPAA (Field-programmable analog array) , if we need analog support.

for low cost and mass production:

ASIC (application-specific integrated circuit), provide SoC (system-on-chip).

Thank you guys, it is a memory made with some logic gates ICs, I will use the Arduino to test the resulting inputs and outputs I will consider adding other power sources if it does not work, thanks again

so... the best way is designing a printed circuit board?

A PCB will definitely cut down the wiring clutter.
If you are not ready to commit to that yet, then wiring up your design using wirewrap will cut the clutter, make it more stable, and give you the option to still make changes easily as you continue testing.

CrossRoads:
A PCB will definitely cut down the wiring clutter.
If you are not ready to commit to that yet, then wiring up your design using wirewrap will cut the clutter, make it more stable, and give you the option to still make changes easily as you continue testing.

Nice clean layout, first class work. What is function of this baby?

The board in a box controls 88 LEDs from serial commands. The other is the back of part of my fencing scoring machine.

HugoPT: Well you could design a board for that. If you still want use the breadboard perhaps using a small wires could help you getting it more organized What the circuit does?

Yes I agree with your suggestion.