How to have a specific complex shapes for the schematic in Eagle ?

hello guys, i don't know if I posted the question in the right section before but i need help please, if you can check the link below and thank you so much in advance

http://forum.arduino.cc/index.php?topic=335179.0

This is the right section, the other forum is the wrong section. Do note that cross-posting is prohibited by forum rules.

You need to draw the shape on the board outline layer. Actually drawing it in eagle will be unpleasant - I’m positive there’s a better way to do this, but I’m not sure I know how.

And you have to be careful to keep the dimension layer (that's the outline and milling layer) a closed path, otherwise you can confuse things at processing time I believe.

Apparently Eagle has a DXF import ULP which might be useful, never touched it myself. Experiment in a scratch Project obviously!

DrAzzy: This is the right section, the other forum is the wrong section. Do note that cross-posting is prohibited by forum rules.

You need to draw the shape on the board outline layer. Actually drawing it in eagle will be unpleasant - I'm positive there's a better way to do this, but I'm not sure I know how.

yes you are right i know that but there was no way to transfer the post :( i searched on google i found someone saying that i can save the file from a CAD software like solidworks as DXF but didnt work :S

MarkT: And you have to be careful to keep the dimension layer (that's the outline and milling layer) a closed path, otherwise you can confuse things at processing time I believe.

Apparently Eagle has a DXF import ULP which might be useful, never touched it myself. Experiment in a scratch Project obviously!

yes what do you mean by ULP ? i tried to import the DXF from soldiworks but didn't work so far :(