How to have Arduino react to Google Maps.

Hello, I would like to note first that I am a complete beginner when it comes to programming past Web Development. I would 100% understand if my goal is not feasible. In short, I want three actions to happen:

• Have Google Maps send data when 10 minutes from a destination.
  • Have Arduino receive this data and flip a physical switch in real life.
  • If possible, have the Arduino recognize and send back the data from the lights on the switch itself.

The switch is sold and described in the following links:

http://www.diesel-therm.com/vegetable-oil-kit.htm

Any help would be appreciated!

Where will Google maps be running? Are you a Google developer, so you have access to such things?

Paul

No, I am not a developer, I would want Maps to run client side from my own personal computer.

described in the following links

What links? Nothing in your post can be clicked.

I see some web addresses pasted into your post, but they are too much trouble to copy & paste into browser address bar using the touchscreen on my phone.

I would want Maps to run client side from my own personal computer.

Have your personal computer send a very simple message at the appropriate time to the Arduino, instructing it to flip the switch.

have the Arduino recognize and send back the data from the lights

What data? What lights?

In the links it shows which lights I am referring to. Thanks for the help, I’m seeing that the biggest problem will really be getting Maps to send data.

Sounds like a geofence.. not sure how your going to get the google notification to broadcast to the arduino either.