At default state, Arduino Yun is a WiFi hot spot. Phone can connect to it. We would like to send REST style commands from Phone App to Arduino Yun to do the following jobs:
- Scan the WiFi nodes nearby and report back to phone App
- Connect to a specific WiFi node by WiFi node name and password from phone App
- Report connection state (available or connected) back to phone App
I would like to implement all the above commands in Linux side instead of Atmel side because I need to save memory space on Atmel side to do other jobs.
My questions are:
- Where are files to process REST API commands?
- How to scan WiFi? How to connect to a specifi WiFi node?
- How to add new REST API commands to scan WiFi and connect a specifi WiFi node?
Can they be done? Please point me a direction.
Thank you very much,