how to include library from another software ?

Hello everyone.
i have a project simulated on a software called Dev c++,
i used a Standard library that come with it,which it is a queue ,however, now i have to use the arduino to achieve the result that i got from the simulation.
my question is how to add this library to the arduino IDE ?
thank you in advance.
Hint : i found this library but it missed some functions
queue library

my question is how to add this library to the arduino IDE ?

If the library is named queue then create a folder in the libraries folder which is itself in the folder where Arduino saves its sketches and name it queue. Into that queue folder put queue.h and any other files associated with the library

You can include the library in the normal way

#include <queue.h>

How certain are you that the library is compatible with the Arduino ? From its name I would guess that it does not interact with the hardware but beware of differences in the size of some types of variable

UKHeliBob:
How certain are you that the library is compatible with the Arduino ? From its name I would guess that it does not interact with the hardware but beware of differences in the size of some types of variable

that is what i am aware of ,how certain the library compatible with the arduino!, all what i know it's a cpp library STL

If you look at the linked github, you'll see that it includes an example Arduino sketch. To test it, just create a new Arduino project with the code from that example. Put the Queue.h file in the same folder as your new sketch, compile, upload, run.

If you really need to have it as a "library" for use with multiple sketches, then create a new folder in your libraries folder as instructed by @UKHeliBob.

thank you all, i will stick to the library from the link !