How to Incorporate Radio Communication to send VESC Data to Receiving Module

I am making an electric skateboard project using the open source VESC controller. I am incorporating an OLED display to the receiving module/arduino combo and basically sending telemetry data from the VESC to the receiving unit to be displayed on the OLED. I am using two NRF24L01 transceivers to do this wireless communication but am having trouble implementing the radio communications portion of the project.

The last line of the code is the problem area. I want to send multiple variables (rpm, voltage, tachometer and amp hour) to the receiving module. I cannot send the variables in this format and I need some suggestions on how to approach this.

Here is the code I have so far. I only have the transmitting part of the project. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#include <SPI.h>
#include "RF24.h"
#include <VescUart.h>

RF24 myRadio (7, 8); //Radio Setup
byte addresses[][6] = {"0"};

struct package
{
  int id=1;
};

typedef struct package Package;
Package data;

VescUart UART; //Enables UART communication

void setup() {
  Serial.begin(115200);//Radio Setup (again)
  delay(1000);
  myRadio.begin();
  myRadio.setChannel(115);
  myRadio.setPALevel(RF24_PA_MAX);
  myRadio.setDataRate( RF24_250KBPS ) ;
  myRadio.openWritingPipe( addresses[0]);
  delay(1000);
  Serial1.begin(19200);//UART Communication Setup
  while (!Serial) {;}
  UART.setSerialPort(&Serial1);
}

void loop() {

if ( UART.getVescValues() ) {//If Arduino receives VESC Values then send data to receiving module.

myRadio.write(&data, sizeof(data)); 

Serial.print("\nPackage:");
  Serial.print(data.id);
  Serial.print("\n");
  data.id = (UART.data.rpm)(UART.data.inpVoltage)(UART.data.ampHours)(UART.data.tachometerAbs);

}

}

Using RF24 and VESC UART library.

What's the issue? Are you getting an error? Is it not working right? What happens? What did you expect to happen? How do those two things differ?