How to integrade c/c++ code in Arduino IDE?

Hi,

I got a Neural Network implemented as a Matlab function and I already generated c++ Code with the Matlab Coder Toolbox, how can I integrade that .cpp and .h Files in Arduino IDE?
I tried to copy the files in the same folder as the .ino sketch and typed #include <NeuralNetwork.h> in ther first lines of my sketch but I always get the message "No such files or dircetory".

Is it possible to include external cpp files to my sketch?

Yes, and the way to do it is exactly how you are doing it. So something's wrong with your file names I'd guess.

No thats not! the way how its done.
local (same directory as .INO) lib's must be defined with quote marks, #inlcude "lib.h"

Ah, you're right about that. didn't notice the square brackets.

Thanks, it works now!

Ard_Yun:
Hi,

I got a Neural Network implemented as a Matlab function and I already generated c++ Code with the Matlab Coder Toolbox, how can I integrade that .cpp and .h Files in Arduino IDE?
I tried to copy the files in the same folder as the .ino sketch and typed #include <NeuralNetwork.h> in ther first lines of my sketch but I always get the message "No such files or dircetory".

Did you do the copying of .h and .cpp files while the sketch file was open in the IDE editor?

In case yes: Close the ino file, open the ino file. Your .h and .cpp files within the same sketch folder should appear as seperate tabs in the editor then.