How to interface properly Arduino Mega2560 in OV7670?

Could someone help me how to interface ov7670 in Adruino Mega? I am using this camera for our thesis, unfortunately the camera cannot capture images. The cmd displays "Looking for image".

Post your code using code tags (</> button on the toolbar).

If your code requires any libraries not included with the Arduino IDE please always post a link(using the chain link icon on the toolbar to make it clickable) to where you downloaded that library from or if you installed it using Library Manger(Sketch > Include Library > Manage Libraries) then say so and state the full name of the library.

Hi pert! I just followed the steps in instructables. https://www.instructables.com/id/OV7670-Arduino-Camera-Sensor-Module-Framecapture-T/
We also read different forums and follow steps but we find the same codes and end up nothing.
Could you tell me the how to solve this problem?
I attached the code below.
Thanks for your respond! :slight_smile:

From_ComputerNerd.ino (22.8 KB)

I have no experience with this and it looks quite complex but here are some suggestions:

• Double check all wiring very carefully.
  • Make sure you're running the java code written for the correct serial port of your Arduino. The "Port name" shown in CMD should match the one shown in the Arduino IDE's Tools > Port menu
  • Don't use USB 3.0 socket on your computer

Thank you :slight_smile: I appreciate you, but i already did that many times but it didn’t work. :’(
Hoping for more source code for this camera.