how to learn more about humanoid robots ?

Hello makers ..

I want to ask about how can I start learning about the humanoid robots the best sources that can recommend for me books, courses, videos etc ..

because I have planned to start building a new humanoid robots ?

waiting for your help ^_^

You need to research specific functions that make up a humanoid first. You need to understand inverse kinematics, programming, and machine vision among other things. Of course, you first need to explain what you want the robot to do, then I can provide further assistance. Also, what is your current experience with robotics? You need quite a bit of knowledge to tackle this problem, so I advise you do your research thoroughly.

goodinventor: You need to research specific functions that make up a humanoid first. You need to understand inverse kinematics, programming, and machine vision among other things. Of course, you first need to explain what you want the robot to do, then I can provide further assistance. Also, what is your current experience with robotics? You need quite a bit of knowledge to tackle this problem, so I advise you do your research thoroughly.

do you have names fr books that I should to read

1. Robot Builder's Bonanza
  2. Robot Kinematics: Forward and Inverse Kinematics
  3. Autonomous Robotics and Deep Learning
  4. etc...

I want to ask about how can I start learning about the humanoid robots the best sources that can recommend for me books, courses, videos etc ..

http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=humanoid+robot

If this were bar sport I'd say join a political party!

Why would you say that?

MarkT: If this were bar sport I'd say join a political party!

I do not understand you ?

He's making fun of politicians.