How to load and Store and play Human Audio with the help of Arduino

Few days ago i got a new idea on a project in that i wanna first load the human voice then store and then play according to several conditions ;but i don't know how to do it i hope this discussion will helpful in my project

Perfect for the Arduino to control and play back audio saved on a uSD card.

Is there any other solution for that

Arduino is capable for Speech processing?
if yes then how to get start for this ?
which additional parts i need for this?
which steps i need to follow?

(deleted)

Aaryan,

Can the Arduino do ALL of the steps for text-to-speech? No. It's just a humble MCU. BUT I ran a sketch late last year that used a cell phone app and that send commands to the Arduino MCU as text.

The field of speech analysis, and the exciting NLP area, have room for an MCU at several stages, but you haven't said anything about what you are trying to do, and why an Arduino is being considered in the first place.

Sometimes we go into something determined to use part A, only to find out part B would be faster, easier, cheaper, etc. But if you want to look at what others have done, and the steps to follow, just look here.

HTH

It depends on which Arduino. Some including compatibles could be up to it but it’s not a gimmie.

Doubtful, but maybe your project is interested in uSpeech: GitHub - arjo129/uSpeech: Speech recognition toolkit for the arduino

Aaryan_fe:
Few days ago i got a new idea on a project in that i wanna first load the human voice then store and then play according to several conditions ;but i don't know how to do it i hope this discussion will helpful in my project

There are more than a few MP3 modules that Arduino can control. Many can record and play back sound.
The code will not be beginner-level.