How to Locate Byte mac and Myip from Unique number On Ethernet Sheild

I have been trying to complete the tutorial found at the below link but I keep getting stuck at this step "Finally, set your Mac address and IP address as normal with this shield."

I have been searching the internet trying to figure out how to determine what IP and MAC address they are talking about and how to find that.

The Ardunio site says that "Newer Arduino Ethernet Shields include a sticker with the device's MAC address. "

My Shield has the following numbers on it's sticker "90-A2-DA-0E-FE-16" problem is this looks nothing like what the program is asking for. The tutorial example looks like
Code:
byte mac = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED };
static byte myip = { 192,168,1,203 };
So at this point the problem is:

1. What MAC and IP are they asking for?
  2. How do I locate them and include them in the code using number on sticker which came on ethernet sheild box please?

I am trying to display Temp/humidity using Arduino on web server using Ethernet Sheild !
please someone can help me.
Thank you

I have been trying to complete the tutorial found at the below link but I keep getting stuck at this step "Finally, set your Mac address and IP address as normal with this shield."

There is no link in your post.

My Shield has the following numbers on it's sticker "90-A2-DA-0E-FE-16" problem is this looks nothing like what the program is asking for. The tutorial example looks like
Code:
byte mac = { 0xDE, 0xAD, 0xBE, 0xEF, 0xFE, 0xED };
static byte myip = { 192,168,1,203 };
So at this point the problem is:

That's really easy: the code on the sticker is your MAC address in hexadecimal notation. So that line of code should look like:

byte mac[] = { 0x90, 0xA2, 0xDA, 0x0E, 0xFE, 0x16 };

We cannot tell you what IP address you have to use on your network because that depends on your network setup. If you're calling Ethernet.begin() without the IP address, the Arduino will make a DHCP request asking your router for an IP address (and the other information it needs.

The MAC address on your sticker is a unique MAC address you can use but you don't have to use that one. You're free to use any MAC address as long as it's unique on your network. Using the address on the sticker is probably the easiest way to ensure that.