How to make 4 photodiodes independent

Hello everyone! I'm very new to electronics and I have a problem. I have a 5V source and 4 photodiodes (3mm) each linked to an analog port and to the gnd . When I hide only a photodiode, I read the same value on all the other 3 photodiodes. Instead, I'd like to treat them as if they were in "different circuits" is there a way I can accomplish this? Thanks!

(I have an Arduino UNO)

Yes it is normal that they should be separate, so what you have is an error. Unless you post more details of how you wired it up and what code you are using then we can only guess what you are doing wrong.

MrAnonimo: Hello everyone! I'm very new to electronics and I have a problem. I have a 5V source and 4 photodiodes (3mm) each linked to an analog port and to the gnd . When I hide only a photodiode, I read the same value on all the other 3 photodiodes. Instead, I'd like to treat them as if they were in "different circuits" is there a way I can accomplish this? Thanks!

(I have an Arduino UNO)

My crystal ball isn't working well today, sorry...

What's your circuit? What's your code?

Well, down there is the circuit
and this the code

int val0;
int val1;
int val2;
int val3;
int tmp = analogRead(0);

void setup(){
  Serial.begin(9600);

}

void loop(){
  for (int i = 0; i < 4; i++){

if (analogRead(i) - tmp > 5){
      angle = 60 * i;
      break;
    }
  }
  Serial.println(analogRead(0));
  Serial.println(analogRead(1));
  Serial.println(analogRead(2));
  Serial.println(analogRead(3));
  Serial.println("\n");

//Serial.println(angle);

delay(50);
}

p1.png

Each sensor needs its own resistor.

You have connected all the inputs together so no wonder they all change the same.