how to make a average calculator

i need to get 3 numbers from the user and the program will calculate the average of the numbers

Do you know how to calculate an average, mathematically? Also, when is the assignment due?

aarg:
Do you know how to calculate an average, mathematically? Also, when is the assignment due?

i do know mathematically but i skipped a lot of lessons so i dont know how to write that in ardunio and the asignment's deadline is tomorrow (this is not the only task they gave)

Here you go!

Serial.println( (number1 + number2 + number3)/3.0 );

jremington:
Here you go!

float average = (angle1 + angle2 + angle3)/3.0;

i need to use the chat bar in ardunio and the user will write 3 numbers is this code will work that way ?

ozancigim25:
i do know mathematically but i skipped a lot of lessons so i dont know how to write that in ardunio and the asignment's deadline is tomorrow (this is not the only task they gave)

You shouldn't skip lessons and then expect others to do your assignment for you. This tutorial might help:

Serial Input Basics

This example will help also:

ReadASCIIString

ToddL1962:
You shouldn't skip lessons and then expect others to do your assignment for you. This tutorial might help:

Serial Input Basics

This example will help also:

ReadASCIIString

you're totally right but this corona virus shit i cant even go and see my college's campus and taking lessons in home it sucks.

ozancigim25:
you're totally right but this corona virus shit i cant even go and see my college's campus and taking lessons in home it sucks.

Are saying the Arduino forum sucks? Are the lessons here that bad?
Paul

ozancigim25:
taking lessons in home it sucks.

But skipping the lessons you're being given sucks worse. You can't do the assignments and then you fail the course.

If you really haven't learnt enough to even make a start on your program then you have nothing that we can help you with.

Steve

Paul_KD7HB:
Are saying the Arduino forum sucks? Are the lessons here that bad?
Paul

i just mean that online classes i take the classes from the college thats sucks teachers and stuff not like the real class experience

ozancigim25:
i just mean that online classes i take the classes from the college thats sucks teachers and stuff not like the real class experience

You have basically asked others to do your work for you. In this forum that is frowned upon. Everyone here is willing to help anyone who at least makes an attempt.

Pandemics are a bummer. But, why bother to go to school at all, if you skip classes?