How to make working NRF24L01 to STM32F103CBT6

Hello,
I have a STM32F103CBT6 board, I’m trying to connect it to NRF24L01 and make it work, but it does not work. on SPI, I connect TFT Display without problems, to display the received data.
not one library does not work … tell me the right library or what I’m doing. before that I already used NRF24L01 but not on 32bit system.

this is how i connect TFT display and NRF24L01 in to STM32F103CBT6.

2.2TFT | STM32F103CBT6 | NRF24L01

GND GND GND
VCC VCC
CS PA0
Reset PA1
D/C PA2
MOSI PA7 MOSI
SCK PA5 SCK
MISO PA6 MISO
LED VCC 3.3v VCC
PA12 CE
PA11 CSN
PA10 IRQ

Please tell me what can i do …

NRF24L01.jpg

datadisplay.ino (2.04 KB)

Please display your image(s) in your post so we can see it(them) without downloading it(them). See this Simple Image Guide

I don't know anything about the microprocessor you are using.

What library are you using for the nRF24? Do you know that it works with your microprocesor?

Wireless problems can be very difficult to debug so get the wireless part working on its own before you start adding any other features.

Try one of the examples in this Simple nRF24L01+ Tutorial. It will be much easier to help with a simple program.

...R

i'm used libraries:

i'm connect NRF24 in more variant pins ... but no effect.

NRF24L01
NRF24L01.jpg

STM32F103CBT6

I'm not understand where my mistake, in ATmega328 or ATmega2560 all works, but STM32 does not... I've tried many libraries who adapted for working from stm32, but nothing...
in your practice - what library use for this, or use other pins for connect?

I use the improved TMRh20 version of the RF24 library as it corrects some faults in the ManiacBug version (Link is in my tutorial). However I have no idea whether it would solve your problem.

If you study the code in the library you will see that it is pretty straightforward.

Have you tried working with the nRF24 without any code in your program for anything else?

...R

Robin2:
Have you tried working with the nRF24 without any code in your program for anything else?

Yes of course...

Robin2:
I use the improved TMRh20 version of the RF24 library as it corrects some faults in the ManiacBug version (Link is in my tutorial).

This library worked on STM32F103CBT6 controller ?

Langolier:
This library worked on STM32F103CBT6 controller ?

I don't understand that question in the context of my earlier statement "However I have no idea whether it would solve your problem."

...R

Langolier:
I'm not understand where my mistake, in ATmega328 or ATmega2560 all works, but STM32 does not... I've tried many libraries who adapted for working from stm32, but nothing...
in your practice - what library use for this, or use other pins for connect?

I don't quite understand. Do you mean to say that you've never gotten any code working on this micro? Do you have the Arduino IDE set up for a STM32 Core?

Perehama:
I don't quite understand. Do you mean to say that you've never gotten any code working on this micro? Do you have the Arduino IDE set up for a STM32 Core?

yes i have Arduino IDE, i installed drivers and librery's for STM32, but i never workied on STM32 cores. i want make remote controller and want make encrypted data link, i make it in atmega board and he working, but on STM32 board not working nrf24 module. TFT monitor corectly shown data and crypto process workin corectly, but send or receive data (on nrf24) - not working.
in atmega board all working corectly, i receive data, decrypt this data and shown on display. i think - i need working librery...
if you working on STM32 cores (STM32F103CBT6 ) - what libraries you use for nrf24l01 ?