How to making a piano?

Hello to all.
I hope you understand me.
I would like to create a piano with Arduino.

I have a card like this. this is all that remains of my old keyboard ..

Can I make it work with Arduino?

What I need is a piano that you can connect to the PC, and then interface with a vst ..

Thanks for your help

Something like this?

@Marco_Ghislanzoni

Yes

How can I do that?
Will I be able to use the velocity?

thanks

How can I do that?

Not sure I understand the question, that web site told you exactly how to do it. What do you not understand?

I wanted to know if it is possible to create the project.
Will it work?

Can I have the velocity?

Thanks again

If you do the things it said on the website then yes you can.
The velocity is just a long strip of force sensor so you will only get one value for the whole keyboard not for each separate key.

I have a card like this.

Like what ?

Almost like this.

this is all that remains of my old keyboard .
I've heard of somebody losing their keys but this is rediculous...... XD

What?
How could you help what you wrote?

Never mind. I make joke.
So what do you need ?
You have to be more specific . I don't see anything in your posts that gives anyone enough information to help you . I also don't see any replies that contain anything specific , probably because everything you have provided is vague. In order to make any progress you have to provide something that someone can respond to . Posting a photo of a gutted electronic keyboard doesn't constitute research or anything useful . You have to take the lead here and provide something we can work with. So far , I don't see it.

raschemmel:
I also don't see any replies that contain anything specific ,

Reply #1 was the critical one, did you read it? Did you follow the link? Do not jump in like this again, it is getting to be a defining aspect of your replies.
It shows the OP everything he needs to know about this project.

Now if you have anything usefull to add I am sure everyone will be glad to see it.

Ok. Sorry. Won't happen again.