How to modify RadioHead lib for custom headers?

Hi all,
I am using a Si4463 B1 433MHz Transceiver with an arduino zero board.
I have simply used the Example sketch that came with the RadioHead library rf24_client and rf24_server.
Now my question is,
How do i modify the rf24.cpp and rf24.h to use/create a custom packet without effecting the byte array data?

I want to use my own headers so I have modified,

#define RH_RF24_HEADER_LEN 0  //In rf24.h

Desired Transmit from client module --> 01 02 03 04 05 01 02 03 04 05
Desired Receive to server module --> 01 02 03 04 05 01 02 03 04 05

But, im getting this instead,

Current Transmit from client module --> 01 02 03 04 05 01 02 03 04 05
Current Receive to server module --> 01 03 04 05 02 01 02 04 02 03

I can't work out my the data array is shifted for each packet received and its not the same packet received each time.

Can someone shed some light on where the problem could be at?

Appreciate any feedback

Study the library code that defines and tranmits the headers, and when you understand it, it will be straightforward to modify according to your needs.

I think the first question would be: What problem are you trying to solve?

Hi guys, thanks for the reply.

I am trying to work out why my uint8_t byte data array is shifting the data for every packet received?

But yes as jremington advised im reading through the rf24.cpp file to get an idea of where its shifting the structure. I dont want to declare or use header bytes from the rf24.cpp lib. I want to send straight data which contains the header as first 2 bytes in that array but they are never in the same sequence.
Thx

Sorry, you are not making any sense. The library does not shift or otherwise modify your data packets, if reception is successful.

If the unmodified library appears to do so, rest assured that you have made an error. In that case, read the "How to use this forum" post, and follow the directions. Post your code properly and explain the problem.