how to multiplexing TX RX (serial ports)of arduino

i have used arduino uno.can i interface fingerprint sensor,gsm and gsm at the same time with arduino uno?arduino has only one tx and rx serial ports.but gsm,gps and fp sensor has tx rx pins, so how can i connect all of them with arduino? pls help me to solve my circuit problem

You should use an Arduino Mega 2560 R3.

thank you Mr.johnwasser

You can also use SoftwareSerial (or one of the alternatives like altsoftwareserial or newsoftwareserial). It will give you one additional serial port. Not sure if you can reliably use more than one or what precautions you must take to reliably use more than one.

And you can get I2C and SPI hardware uarts that you can connect to the uno.

sterretje:
You can also use SoftwareSerial (or one of the alternatives like altsoftwareserial or newsoftwareserial). It will give you one additional serial port. Not sure if you can reliably use more than one or what precautions you must take to reliably use more than one.

It looks like AltSoftSerial can only create one port. AltSoftSerial Library, for an extra serial port
SoftwareSerial() can create more than one port but only one can be receiving. If all of the device only respond when commanded this might be usable. Tell the port to .listen() and send the command. Wait for and process the response. Arduino - SoftwareSerialListen