How to program an Arduino to measure (BMI) measurement of the rate of body mass

I have a problem in how the author of the programming code with LCD I have a problem in how the author of the programming code with LCD I put in the programming book plate numbers 4 * 3 keys shown on the LCD
This code shows how to measure the Abe with BMI units?
#include <Keypad.h>
#include <LiquidCrystal.h>
+
// initialize the library with the numbers of the interface pins
LiquidCrystal lcd(6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1);

const byte ROWS = 4; //four rows
const byte COLS = 3; //three columns
char keys[ROWS][COLS] = {
{’#’,‘0’,’*’},
{‘9’,‘8’,‘7’},
{‘6’,‘5’,‘4’},
{‘3’,‘2’,‘1’}
};
byte rowPins[ROWS] = {10, 9, 8, 7}; //connect to the row pinouts of the keypad
byte colPins[COLS] = {13, 12, 11}; //connect to the column pinouts of the keypad

Keypad keypad = Keypad( makeKeymap(keys), rowPins, colPins, ROWS, COLS );

void setup() {
// set up the LCD’s number of columns and rows:
lcd.begin(16, 2);
// Print a message to the LCD.
lcd.print(“kg!”);
}

void loop() {

char key = keypad.getKey();

if (key){
lcd.setCursor(0, 1);
lcd.print(key);
}

}

It looks like Google translate had a bit of a problem there, but are you asking how to enter height and weight and calculate BMI?

(Please use code tags when posting code)

I how to enter height, weight and body mass index calculation, but I want to add units kg and m in the HTML code, type mean, how to measure the rate of the entire mass of the body

what is code?

alsef07: what is code?

Software.

It would be simpler to enter height in centimetres and weight in kilos. I'd designate one of the keys as "enter", and use the LCD to display a prompt like "Enter height" or "enter weight". The user enters the value, followed by pressing the "enter" key.

i need help plz

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_mass_index

alsef07: I how to enter height, weight and body mass index calculation, but I want to add units kg and m in the HTML code, type mean, how to measure the rate of the entire mass of the body

do you solve it