How to program moviment

Hello Someone can help me to program arduino to make a RC car moves in a specific path?? Thanks :)

Use digital Pins to turn the Motors on. If both are on, it moves Forward (or backwards). If only left is on, it will move in a right swing circle, etc. What exactly do you want to know?

Just turning motors off or on will NOT make an RC car move in a specific path. How long should each motor be on, and at what speed are critical questions that need answering. The type of material the tires are made of, and the material that the car is moving on will influence exactly how the car behaves.

In other words, without some feedback, there is not a hope in hell of making a car follow an exact path.

JaBa: Use digital Pins to turn the Motors on. If both are on, it moves Forward (or backwards). If only left is on, it will move in a right swing circle, etc. What exactly do you want to know?

PaulS: Just turning motors off or on will NOT make an RC car move in a specific path. How long should each motor be on, and at what speed are critical questions that need answering. The type of material the tires are made of, and the material that the car is moving on will influence exactly how the car behaves.

In other words, without some feedback, there is not a hope in hell of making a car follow an exact path.

I want to know what commands will need to move the car, I'm new in programing with arduino. I don't have a specifc time for each motor be on, and it's moving on wood floor, but i want to make the sketch and test, if necessary do the sketch again to follow the path

I want to know what commands will need to move the car

There are functions to call if you have a motor shield between the Arduino and the motors.

There are other functions to call if you have a motor driver shield that takes serial commands.

It’s time for you to define exactly what hardware you have.

Hi,

Can you tell us your electronics, programming, arduino, hardware experience? And is this connected to using GPS that you put in a previous posting?

Tom... :)

Can you also define specific path if you mean it moves forward for a few meters turns left moves forward again sort of thing its very different to it following a line or something.