How to program temperature sensor to ceiling fans in a closed room

I have a arduino uno R3 and temperature & humidity sensor DH11 and a 16x2 LCD display and a 4 channel relay panel. I want to sense the temperature of a closed room with 4 ceiling fans. I want the fans to run for 4 hours wen the temperature is more than the desired temperature or when a push button is hit. The temperature and humidity should be continuously be displayed on LCD display.
Can anybody help me with this code?

Can anybody codes this!!

If you want to pay for the code, ask a moderator to move this post to the Gigs and Collaborations section where people that code for hire are more likely to see it.

I presume you are aware that fans will not reduce the temperature in a closed room - they will probably increase it.

...R

PrateekP:
I have a arduino uno R3 and temperature & humidity sensor DH11 and a 16x2 LCD display and a 4 channel relay panel. I want to sense the temperature of a closed room with 4 ceiling fans. I want the fans to run for 4 hours wen the temperature is more than the desired temperature or when a push button is hit. The temperature and humidity should be continuously be displayed on LCD display.
Can anybody help me with this code?

*Paytm reward for the person who codes this!!

I'm not the guy for this...

But just FYI - Whoever does the programming will need hands-on the hardware for testing & debugging. Plus of course, they have to know how everything is wired-up.

This not a difficult project (from what you've told us) but it could take 8 hours from start-to-finish. Do you have the budget for that? A freelance/gig programmer is probably going to charge at least what a plumber or auto mechanic charges. And it's usually a "best effort" contract so there are no guarantees... If you find a bug later of you want something changed, you have to pay for more hours.

..But, it still should be cheaper than contracting with an HVAC company to install an environmental control system.