How to read audio data in arduino from serial flash memory

I am working on a project in whch i interface arduino UNO with sim800l and 25Q32 SPI flash memory with arduino i want to store the audio in 25Q32 ic and according to the dtmf command i want to play perticuler sound,
but here i dont want to use the sd card module and the other voice module like DY170A and TF-16P .
So far i have build the program for the sim800l and then i have use adafruit tiny flash library adafruit trinket player from this link.
Now after uploading the audio file in SPI flash memory ic by following the above link i found that the playback code in adafruit tiny flash can only work with attiny85(8Mhz) and it does'nt work with arduino(16Mhz) .

Now my question is How i play the audio file using arduino and SPI flash memory IC(25Q32) or is there any alternative of adafruit tiny flash library for arduino board.

PLEASE HELP ME I AM TRYING TO DO THIS FROM LAST 12DAYS.
THANKS IN ADVANCE

Your problem is that the timer hardware on the UNO (ATmega328p) is not the same as the timer hardware on the Trinket (ATtiny85).

There is a "PCM" library for playing audio on the UNO. Maybe you can adapt it to fetch audio from your memory chip instead of PROGMEM.

I have already tried it but i can't be able to directly fetch the audio code from memory.
I have tried to write a code that will append some elements from the memory in a char array for playing the sound but i can't be able to do this.
Also i can't understand that how i directly play the sound from the memory instead of storing it in PROGMEM .