HOW TO READ DATA FROM THE SERIAL COM PORT AND PUBLISH IN THE CLOUD

I want to read the sensors data form serial port of arduino and want to publis this data to cloud how to do that

mohit_sahu: I want to read the sensors data form serial port of arduino and want to publis this data to cloud how to do that

Plenty of tutorials if you had bothered to Google.

Here’s a very good tutorial.

Pieter

give me a run thru of what hardware you have and a description of sensors and any code if you have any yet, i will help you set it up. I apologize for some of the "engineers' on here some of them doesn't know what it means to help others anymore, as if they are so well known and respected in there fields and have never had questions or needed help.

Frostedfocus: give me a run thru of what hardware you have and a description of sensors and any code if you have any yet, i will help you set it up. I apologize for some of the "engineers' on here some of them doesn't know what it means to help others anymore, as if they are so well known and respected in there fields and have never had questions or needed help.

If you want to do [u]all[/u] the work you are most welcome to "help". Others have better use of their time.

the stupid thing for me is that you people complain about your time that you will waist to help somebody but you are already waisting time by replying to this messages ??? Shows how "inteligent " some engineers are…

anyway stop spamming with your crap.

Guy if you need actual help let me know. the only reason people complain about your post is because they probably are not capable of helping never mind the use of time.
And for the record it costs nothing to share knowledge that one has already obtained

ok so u can start off with the following, get an arduino uno or maybe a mega, i have found that the adafruit metro is wonderful for this applications, also yuo will need a gsm/gprs support, you can use the adafruit fona gsm for this but it is not so good althou there is alot of support for it, my best gsm boards are the quectel M95 and the Telit 900, stay away from the telit boards if you do not have alot of experience, maybe get a GSM Click2 board it has a quectel m95 and works with the standard gsm lib from arduino.
and then as for yur sensors a INA219 current sensor is wonderful and very easy to use and it runs on I2C, maybe get a SD card board aswel to log the data if you have gprs problems. for the IOT side open an acount with dweet.io on freeboard, it is free and u can visualize all sensor data here.
if you want to time stamp your stuff you can use the rtc capabilities of the gsm shield otherwise get a RTC ds3231 is nice and then get a dallas 18B20 for temp it is perfect to use multiple temp sensors and u only need one pin to daizy chain the bastards.
the gsm boards uasualy needs a 2amp burst to work properly and the arduino boards are not strong enought so get a pcb power supply like a buck converter, if you want use the simcom800l or 900 series gsm boards there are alot of info on them.

i have added a small string of code i wrote a long time ago to log temp and current activity on an sd card just to show you the basic principal of operation.

/********************************VARIOUS SENSORS GATHERS INFO AND GETS SAVED TO SD CARD ON A TIMER BASED FUNCTION****************************************************************************/

#include <Wire.h>
#include <Adafruit_INA219.h>
#include <OneWire.h>
#include <DallasTemperature.h>
#include <SPI.h>
#include <SD.h>

/*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/

#define ONE_WIRE_BUS A0
#define TEMPERATURE_PRECISION 9
const int ledPin = 13;
Adafruit_INA219 ina219;
int ledState = LOW;
unsigned long previousMillis = 0;
const long interval = 1000;

OneWire oneWire(ONE_WIRE_BUS);
DallasTemperature sensors(&oneWire);
const int chipSelect = 7;
File myFile;

/*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************/

void setup()
{
  pinMode(ledPin,OUTPUT);
  pinMode(LED_BUILTIN, OUTPUT);
 uint32_t currentFrequency;
{
 Serial.begin(115200);
 {
  SD.begin(7);
  SD.remove("myFile.log");

ina219.begin();
  sensors.begin();
  }
}
}

void loop()
  {
  digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, HIGH);
delay(2000);
digitalWrite(LED_BUILTIN, LOW);
delay(250);
{
  myFile = SD.open("myFile.log", FILE_WRITE);
}
{
  float shuntvoltage = 0;
  float busvoltage = 0;
  float current_mA = 0;
  float loadvoltage = 0;

shuntvoltage = ina219.getShuntVoltage_mV();
  busvoltage = ina219.getBusVoltage_V();
  current_mA = ina219.getCurrent_mA();
  loadvoltage = busvoltage + (shuntvoltage / 1000);

Serial.print("Bus Voltage:   "); Serial.print(busvoltage); Serial.println(" V");
  Serial.print("Shunt Voltage: "); Serial.print(shuntvoltage); Serial.println(" mV");
  Serial.print("Load Voltage:  "); Serial.print(loadvoltage); Serial.println(" V");
  Serial.print("Current:       "); Serial.print(current_mA); Serial.println(" mA");
  Serial.println("");
  myFile.print("Bus Voltage:   "); myFile.print(busvoltage); myFile.println(" V");
  myFile.print("Shunt Voltage: "); myFile.print(shuntvoltage); myFile.println(" mV");
  myFile.print("Load Voltage:  "); myFile.print(loadvoltage); myFile.println(" V");
  myFile.print("Current:       "); myFile.print(current_mA); myFile.println(" mA");
  myFile.println("");
  {
  digitalWrite(ledPin, HIGH);
  delay(1000);
  digitalWrite(ledPin, LOW);
  delay(1000);
  }delay(10000);{

{ 
  sensors.requestTemperatures();

Serial.print("Ambient Temperature: ");
  Serial.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(0));
  myFile.print("Ambient Temperature: ");
  myFile.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(0));

Serial.print("Battery inside temperature: ");
  Serial.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(1));
  myFile.print("Battery inside temperature: ");
  myFile.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(1));

Serial.print("Battery outside temperature: ");
  Serial.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(2));
  myFile.print("Battery outside temperature: ");
  myFile.println(sensors.getTempCByIndex(2));
}
myFile.close();
myFile = SD.open("myFile.log", FILE_READ);
if(myFile){
  while(myFile.available()){
Serial.write(myFile.read());
}
}
}
}
}

Or, you could read the OP's specification, and point out where s/he called for a GPRS/GSM connection, or indeed any kind of wireless connection.

That's why engineers ask for details.

(sp. "waste", "intelligent", "a lot", "principle" . . .)