How to read serial monitor???

Hey guys I have project and I need to play music. I wanted to use virtual keyboard launchpad. So when I press key "L" it will play this tune when "K" this tune.....

So my Idea is to connect Leonardo to my nano and read analog input and digitalkeyboard it to PC thrue Leonardo

My question is: I can read serialMonitor thrue arduino app. Isnt there other app that could read that and run app or something on MAC? I know that Python does some of those things but never even used it. No good tutorial found. I dont want to use that Leonardo. Last broke on me and its kinda shitty idea. So any help would be appreciated.

Signal is between 1 and 1020
its analog read from potentiometer on A1 thats all

TenMike:
So my Idea is to connect Leonardo to my nano and read analog input and digitalkeyboard it to PC thrue Leonardo

What makes you think you need the Nano?

TenMike:
I can read serialMonitor thrue arduino app. Isnt there other app that could read that and run app or something on MAC?

It's standard serial data. You can use any app that supports serial communication, or write your own using your programming language of choice.

TenMike:
I dont want to use that Leonardo. Last broke on me and its kinda shitty idea.

What does that mean?

TenMike:
So my Idea is to connect Leonardo to my nano

[....]

. I dont want to use that Leonardo. Last broke on me and its kinda shitty idea

I find it hard to reconcile these comments.

Also it is not clear what you want to do. Do you want the Arduino to send keystrokes to a PC?

These links may help
Serial Input Basics - simple reliable ways to receive data.
Simple Python - Arduino demo

...R

Yes I want send Keystroke for every digitalWrite(x, HIGH); just one

And why I dont use Leonardo only? I suck at programing so I stack boards. I need to learn program DELAYless... I need to learn programming itself. Thanks for help. I bought leonardo... with last money since I didnt expected help.

I cracked open keyboard and try make it "keystroke" for me but its kinda trash I must use relays since silicon wont work like I want.

Leonardo will be here in like 3 days so I will give it a shoot. Hey thanks for help. If any new idea hit me up!

TenMike:
Yes I want send Keystroke for every digitalWrite(x, HIGH); just one

Then a Leonardo is the correct Arduino

I cracked open keyboard and try make it "keystroke" for me but its kinda trash I must use relays since silicon wont work like I want.

Sorry, I recognise all the individual words but I have no idea what the sentence is trying to convey.

When you write you must be constantly aware that the reader does not know what is in your mind so you have to provide a lot of detail in order to make yourself understood.

If all you want the Leonardo to do is send a keystroke to the PC depending on the value from digitalWrite() then I have no idea why you mentioned a nano in your Original Post? What makes you think a second Arduino might be needed?

...R