how to retrieve our old posts ?

hello guys, i need please to know how can i retrieve my old posts like i used to do in the old layout of the website ?

You can find the last few posts of any user, by clicking on the user's name, and then selecting "Show the last posts of this person".

but i need to see my old posts how can i do that ?

The same way I'd see your old posts (and how I know when you are cross-posting). Click on YOUR name.

PaulS:

The same way I’d see your old posts (and how I know when you are cross-posting). Click on YOUR name.

ah you mean i should click on my name in the topics and not on profile under my profile picture
i don’t get any respond and i have many problems that’s why i feel i must do it :S

PaulS:

The same way I'd see your old posts (and how I know when you are cross-posting). Click on YOUR name.

So you have to find a recent post, go to it and click on your name to then list older posts?

Edit: Just checked and it does work, it also allows me to see and manage threads I am watching. This all used to hang off my profile page one upon a time. A truly FUBAR forum update AFAIK and no matter how much you try to polish a turd, it's still a turd.

Riva:

PaulS:

So you have to find a recent post, go to it and click on your name to then list older posts?

exactly