How to run different Baud rates at once.

I am trying to make a datalogger, with an SD card module, a ds1307 RTC, and some sensors. But while the SD card module and the sensors run at 9600 Baud, the RTC runs at 57600. Is there a way that I can run the program with all at once?

A DS1307 is I2C, isn’t it?

Maybe what you had difficulty explaining, is that your program won't communicate properly while those peripheral devices are involved in the sketch? Just a guess? If so, post the code (all of it, in code tags please).

And an SD card is SPI.

Where did you find these numbers?

Please post links to the exact modules you have, the code, using code tags, and a clear, hand drawn (not Fritzing) wiring diagram with all pins clearly labeled.

Will_the_Star:
I am trying to make a datalogger, with an SD card module, a ds1307 RTC, and some sensors. But while the SD card module and the sensors run at 9600 Baud, the RTC runs at 57600. Is there a way that I can run the program with all at once?

Either you are the first, and probably only, person in the known universe to have a RTC with a baud rate, or the above is complete nonsense. Same goes for the SD card. What you want to do is entirely reasonable and definitely a lot simpler than you think it is, and there are plenty of examples around this forum. You are just trying to run before you can walk, and are making assumptions - the wrong ones.

Do it in stages. Try making an RTC, and then record that data on SD. The respective library examples, which I'm sure you have not yet looked at, are just about all you need.