how to save the capture image in computer

hello, I have esp32 and OV7670, I can see image on web
I hope when I click a button it can capture and save the image on my pc D:/pic file
but I dont know how to do?
have anyone can give me a sample code?thanks

If you are seeing the image in your browser you can probably right-click the image to get a save-image-as menu option

...R

Robin2
I hope I have a button,and when I press ,I can capture and save image automatically

Save where? Ans do what with it once “saved”?

Are we talking from what ever device (PC, Mac, tablet, phone) you are viewing the web page - so as Robin2 suggests.
Or are are you somehow wanting to save it in the Arduino/EPS32?
If so, then what?

I don’t have the answer, but just asking as this would seem key to anyone wishing to answer…

samuraikyo37:
I hope I have a button,and when I press ,I can capture and save image automatically

If you want to save the image on your PC and if you don't want to save the image from within your browser then you are going to have to write a PC program that can act as a web client to receive the image and save it. The Python programming language has tools that allow you to create a web client fairly easily.

...R

"Report to Moderator" is not the "reply" button :grinning:

" can see image on web but I dont know how to capture and save image?"

If you have a windows pc, rough and dirty, ensure the browser is the current focus window, then press the alt and print screen keys at the same time. This puts the screen shot in memory, then you can paste it in the paint program for editing and saving.

hello, Robin2
Is it just can use pc program ?
I hope I have a button on my mother board,

when I click button,It can save picture
Is it impossible?

samuraikyo37:
Is it just can use pc program ?
I hope I have a button on my mother board,

when I click button,It can save picture
Is it impossible?

You need to write a longer description of the project you want to make and how you want it to work. At the moment lots of things are unclear.

For example does "mother board" mean the ESP32 or the PC? And where do you want to save the image? If you are sending the image from the ESP32 to the PC using Wifi then which of them (the PC or the ESP32) is the web server? (IMHO it may be easier if the PC is the web server - but that may because I misunderstand what you want to do)

And any other info about your project that you have and we don't have.

...R

Robin2:
You need to write a longer description of the project you want to make and how you want it to work. At the moment lots of things are unclear.

For example does “mother board” mean the ESP32 or the PC? And where do you want to save the image? If you are sending the image from the ESP32 to the PC using Wifi then which of them (the PC or the ESP32) is the web server? (IMHO it may be easier if the PC is the web server - but that may because I misunderstand what you want to do)

And any other info about your project that you have and we don’t have.

…R

Robin2:
this is my reference:

https://bitluni.net/ov7670-with-fifo

I do it all same,
I hope I have a switch add to esp32 like this

whe I switch on ,it would capture picture and save in sd card or pc file

this is my project code

please help me ,thanks

samuraikyo37:
whe I switch on ,it would capture picture and save in sd card or pc file

If the SD card is on the ESP32 then saving an image to it is very different from saving an image to a PC.

Based on your Original Post I (and others) assumed you wanted to save the image on your PC.

I don't know enough about the ESP32 to advise about saving an image on an SD card but I suspect a Google search would find a lot of advice.

...R