How to select battery consumption indicators based on specifications?

When it comes to battery accessories like these: (when making electronic schemes)

this

this

this

this

What parameter in the technical specifications that is crucial for the consumption of that monitor, are there any formulas into which I insert the appropriate values of the technical characteristics of the battery and the monitor and others parts as needed and can calculate for example which monitor and battery capacity best suits me?

Thanks.

It is not that complicated however with the information you supplied I do not have a chance. What you do is determine you peak load with everything in its worst case condition. That gives your current. Next how long does it operate per charge or battery set. Now multiply the two numbers together then multiply that number by 1.25, your safety factor. Now it becomes a bit tricky. You need to find a battery that will give your the amp however capacity you need at the voltage you want but do not expect to get lucky but you have a working number. If you need to add a SEPIC, Boost, or buck converter. Now multiply the requirement by the reciprocal of the converter efficiency. Now you have some numbers to go for capacity. Oh I almost forgot a "minor problem" battery size and chemistry.