how to send and receive data using kq330 power line modem

hello,
i am working on project in which i need to transfer data packets though power line using kq330 power line modem but i dont know how to send or receive packets using arduino and if there any library to help me do so ? also i need to know if modem protocol doesnt have a source/ destination field in the packet format how can the mmaster know which slave is sending ? if anyoe know how to deal with the mode pin in the kq330 modem to set it to send or receive?
any help would be much appreciated

Did you not get documentation with the modem? Did you get two modems so you can test? Since the communications is half-duplex, the mode pin changes the modem from transmit to receive. I found lots of information sources using Google.

Paul

hello paul,
the information in data sheet is vacant and doesn't provide much , and yes i got two modules but i dont know how to test them if you any link i will really appreciate it.

samarhefina:
hello paul,
the information in data sheet is vacant and doesn't provide much , and yes i got two modules but i dont know how to test them if you any link i will really appreciate it.

Can't find anything specific to Arduino. Seems to be rather old and out of date produce, even though it's being sold today. Several hits show the pin connections. serial communication with Arduino is TTL.

Looks like you are on your own to design any protocol you want.

Paul