How to send more than 32bytes through nrf24l01+ wireless modules

Hi ,
i am using these http://www.mdfly.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=81 two nrf24l01+ wireless modules for communication between Arduinos, i successfully transmit and receive upto 32bytes but however i need to transmit more than 32bytes , so is there any way to do it? the maximum payload is 32bytes ,could it increase to 64 or more bytes. Waiting for a good reply. thanks

What about 2 "Payloads.. Maybe a little comm protocol might help.. Whatever you need to do some more reading.

Yes, you would need to define and implement some sort of disassembly/reassembly mechanism. Such as numbering and sending multiples of the max packet size so they can be put back into the correct order at the receiving end. Along with that would go incorporating a checkum to assure everything sent was received correctly.

You also have - at most - 4ms transmission intervals before you must relinquish the pipe you are talking into. Do not forget that.

You can't and, as suggested, just send 2 payloads where one is 8 LSB and the other 8 MSB!

There is Maniacbugs Githib page RF24: Driver for nRF24L01(+) 2.4GHz Wireless Transceiver
and this page Getting Started with nRF24L01+ on Arduino | maniacbug Directions?
BTW I can read and I did see BYTES... Did you make a mistake and mean bits... ?

You can't and, as suggested, just send 2 payloads where one is 8 LSB and the other 8 MSB!

What?
Btw errror checking appears to be built in...

CRC Length = 16 bits

From the Getting Started Example
Isn't Mr Google Nice... and I didn't "Have" to say please... But I did anyway.
The data sheet quotes

Enhanced ShockBurst
1 to 32 bytes dynamic payload length
Automatic packet handling
Auto packet transaction handling
6 data pipe MultiCeiverâ„¢ for 1:6 star networks