How to send multi frequencies in single wire line?

Hi! I had three rooms connected with 230 volt ac 200 amps current range, current flows through r1 to r2 to r3, but I need to send three to four various level frequency of voltages r2 to r1 and r3 to r2. How to design low pass filter and high pass filters for this.

Thank you.

A low pass and high pass filter for 200 amps ? I think I don't even understand your question. Do you want to transmit a modulated RF signal via the mains wires ?

Venki wrote:

I had three rooms connected with 230 volt ac 200 amps current range

When you say you 'had', is that past tense, and you don't have the three rooms anymore?

If you do still have the three rooms, then are you talking about rooms in a house?

If the answer to that is yes, then there a few things to say.
First, I do not know of any house that has 230VAC mains wiring at a rating of 200 Amps, it is just not done.
If you think they are 200 Amps at 230VAC, then I can tell you that coming here to ask questions means you are not skilled and do not have the understanding required to work with 230 VAC.

I'm not an electrician, but I do not believe a standard house will even have a 200Amp line connected to its main switchboard.

What on Earth are you talking about when you say?

but I need to send three to four various level frequency of voltages r2 to r1 and r3 to r2.

It makes no sense at all.
Please be clear and concise about what you are trying to say and ask.

As Peter_n asks, are you trying to use some form of communications over mains power?

Get you facts and details correct and come back.

Paul

rockwallaby:
Venki wrote:

If the answer to that is yes, then there a few things to say.
First, I do not know of any house that has 230VAC mains wiring at a rating of 200 Amps, it is just not done.
If you think they are 200 Amps at 230VAC, then I can tell you that coming here to ask questions means you are not skilled and do not have the understanding required to work with 230 VAC.

Paul

I'm not an electrician, but I do not believe a standard house will even have a 200Amp line connected to its main switchboard.

Yes, I need this for my university project, I need to execute it in my university campus. There are some power lines which is consisting above mentioned power ratings. I need to send multi frequencies through it, like television cable I need to send some frequencies in one line.

First, you still have not described in clear and concise detail what you need to do and how you intend to go about it and what questions you have.

If you are not able to get this first part correct, then I suspect you will have such little hope becoming qualified in your chossen field.

My only advice to you is that you strongly consider talking to your professor about this, requesting a new project that is going to be safe to design and for you to work on. As well as not depend on any of the infrastructure of the university.

Also, you need to carefully consider all safety aspects, for yourself and others.
Do you have the correct qualifications to work on 230VAC electrical circuits?
What are the liabilities for you if you get something wrong and other people die as a result of something going horribly wrong with your design or your work?

I don't believe your univeristy will even allow you any where near any such power circuits to plug in your contraption of wires with quartz based multi-frequency modulated narrow beam quantum juice injecting device.

My only assumption about what you want is that the device you need is a frequency / time domian multiplexer.

All you keep saying is 'I need', and that is not a clear and concise question at all.

Paul