how to set analog pins on tft lcd

hello huys im tryin gto use a 3.5 lcd touch in to a car to check if there is some warning lights on…
how can i set up the analog pins to do like for example
if there is a signal on analog 1 to display a message on the screen? im using this code
im new in the arduino:/

#include <Adafruit_GFX.h>    
#include <Adafruit_TFTLCD.h>
#include <stdint.h>
#include <TouchScreen.h>

#define LCD_CS A3 
#define LCD_CD A2 
#define LCD_WR A1 
#define LCD_RD A0 
#define LCD_RESET A4 

#define YP A2  // must be an analog pin, use "An" notation!
#define XM A3  // must be an analog pin, use "An" notation!
#define YM 8   // can be a digital pin
#define XP 9   // can be a digital pin

#define TS_MINX 320 
#define TS_MINY 480
#define TS_MAXX 949
#define TS_MAXY 902

#define BLACK   0x0000
#define BLUE    0x001F
#define RED     0xF800
#define GREEN   0x07E0
#define CYAN    0x07FF
#define MAGENTA 0xF81F
#define YELLOW  0xFFE0
#define WHITE   0xFFFF

Adafruit_TFTLCD tft(LCD_CS, LCD_CD, LCD_WR, LCD_RD, LCD_RESET);

void setup()
{
Serial.begin(9600);
  Serial.println(F("TFT LCD test"));

#ifdef USE_ADAFRUIT_SHIELD_PINOUT
  Serial.println(F("Using Adafruit 3.5\" TFT Arduino Shield Pinout"));
#else
  Serial.println(F("Using Adafruit 3.5\" TFT Breakout Board Pinout"));
#endif

Serial.print("TFT size is "); Serial.print(tft.width()); Serial.print("x"); Serial.println(tft.height());

tft.reset();

tft.begin(0x9481);
  tft.setRotation(3);
  tft.fillScreen(RED);
  tft.fillScreen(BLACK);

tft.setCursor(135,215);
  tft.setTextColor(WHITE);
  tft.setTextSize(4);
  tft.print("A verificar");
 delay(5);

tft.setCursor(80,100);
  tft.setTextColor(WHITE);
  tft.setTextSize(4);
  tft.print("Honda");

tft.setCursor(220,100);
  tft.setTextColor(RED);
  tft.setTextSize(4);
  tft.print("System!");

tft.drawRect(0,0,480,320,WHITE);
  delay(1000);

}
void loop() 
{
  tft.fillRect(80,200,321,60,BLACK);
  delay(1);
 /* tft.fillRect(80,200,321,60,RED);*/
  tft.setCursor(135,215);
  tft.setTextColor(WHITE);
  tft.setTextSize(4);
  tft.print("System ok");
  delay(500);

tft.fillRect(80,200,321,60,BLACK);
  delay(500);

}

That's just an example of the library for the screen...

You have to put in some work. Learn how to put things on the screen, learn how to read "sensors" (I don't think you need analog for warning lights...) and make a schematic etc.

I just need an example on how to do it im new in this... With a working example e can understand how it works and upgrade it as i grow up learning... i have a simple code i know but can you add me a example ? Yes i need analog for door info is hey are open for example...

have a look at the folder examples in the IDE ;)

You need to take a step back. Take baby steps when you're new. Chop your project up into easy and manageable pieces. Understand the basics on programming an Arduino. Try to print stuff onto the LCD. Try to read the indicators in some way etc etc. There is just no simple example which magically fulfills your needs. We like to help you but you needs to learn how to program. It's your project ;)

Well i spend like 2 weeks trying to pull this together becouse of the lcd protocol... i understand how to print stuff in the lcd and positions.... but pins i cont pull it together becouse all projects are different and i cont understand things that way

andrezito: but pins i cont pull it together

You what? ::)

But break it up! Take baby steps!

What is the problem with putting things on the screen for example?

Pull it together is just a way to talk... What i want is... wen i give a analog signal for ex on pin 1... it will display a massage on the screen...

But step by step... How do you make lasagne? By just dumping meat, tomato's, veggies, basil etc on a plate? Or do you mince the meat (or let it mince), bake it, chop the veggies etc. You where learned step by step. Okay, some people are never learned how to cook and the just by pre-made lasagne. But if that's your hing, don't try to make lasagne yourself and just buy a pre-made piece of code/hardware ;)

Problem starts with "a analog signal". Everything is an analog signal. 50Hz sin, 5V, 10V and even 0V... You probably want to detect a digital state.

In that case, first try to think of how you think you can hook up the Arduino to the indicator lights in order to read here state. And go from there :)

It is a 5v negative signal...i dont wanna buy any pre code... i like to do it my self... but some times we need to understand some steps... thats wy i ask for help....i just need to see a simple working code example.. and understand how it works ☺ I lern a php and html by my self ... but in that language there is many examples thats how i learn it... On arduino its c and thats new on me xD

For Arduino / C / C++ there are tons and tons of examples and even tons and tons of libraries. But the biggest difference between PHP and making an Arduino project is to link to disciplines together. You need code but also the electrical aspect of it.

So like I said, break it up :) And if you need help with steps feel free to ask. But just asking about this project in general, without breaking it into pieces, is useless.