How to set-up a timer with this? Please helpme

Hi everyone! i already have a project, everything it's ok BUT there´s a problem :( i followed this tutorial https://paruro.pe/aprende/conectando-un-m%C3%B3dulo-de-rel%C3%A9s-con-arduino (Sorry it is in spanish but it doesn´t matter to read the code and the diagram) Well this tutorial it´s just to control the relays with android, everything is going well as the tutorial says but... You have to use the aplication "blueterm" to control the relays. But what i want is to set up time for every relay (in) i mean 1 = activate 30 secs 2 = activate 45 secs Etc.... I tried with another aplication "Arduino blueetoth" but it doesn´t works, i don´t know if it could work with another app. Please give me a answer :roll_eyes: Thanks for read!!!!!! :D

the web site was not helpful for me it shows up with the page and all it says is "learn" with a few bits of text the top and left of the screen... i dont quite under stand what you are trying to do are to trying to make it to were you can create a output every 15 seconds?

We may be able to suggest changes to your code, but as my crystal ball has crashed, I can't see it.

Those cheap Chinese crystal balls from eBay are notoriously unreliable.

Post your code here where we can see it easily.
And please use the code button </> so your code looks like this and is easy to copy to a text editor

If you need to control the timing when things happen the demo Several Things at a Time illustrates how to use millis() for that.

…R

please tell us more of what you have that works.

my crystal ball... shows someone passed over... many people.... thousands.... in history..... since the dawn of time.

sorry, let's change channels and try again. you have a bluetooth connection to your phone. you want to control a relay. the relay should stay on for 30 seconds you have a second relay, that should stay on for 45 seconds.

does your bluetooth turn them on and off now ? or do you need help with the bluetooth ?

does your bluetooth send a pulse or momentary signal ? or does the bluetooth send one signal to turn on and a second to turn off ?

when you press a button, does the relay turn on, stay on for 30 seconds ? turn off ?

wait... I'm getting something... Princess Diana... wants world peace.....

jremington: Those cheap Chinese crystal balls from eBay are notoriously unreliable.

That's because they only have a 500MHz processor and run Windows ME.

dave-in-nj: my crystal ball... shows someone passed over... many people.... thousands.... in history..... since the dawn of time.

wait... I'm getting something... Princess Diana... wants world peace.....

You're lucky. You can see and hear the dead. All I get on mine is the Blue Screen Of Death...