How to show graph while detecting pulse

Hello Guys!

How to show a graph while detecting a pulse.
Sorry I'm very noob in arduino.

Like this:

Please help...
Thanks in advance...

Perhaps you noticed that the Arduino was not what was displaying that graph. There are any number of ways that you can create an application on the PC that will read serial data and draw pretty pictures. All you need to do is write such an application, and make the Arduino send the necessary data to the serial port.

What do you consider necessary data for your pretty picture?

PaulS:
Perhaps you noticed that the Arduino was not what was displaying that graph. There are any number of ways that you can create an application on the PC that will read serial data and draw pretty pictures. All you need to do is write such an application, and make the Arduino send the necessary data to the serial port.

What do you consider necessary data for your pretty picture?

the changes of every pulse sir...... just like in the video.
please help me sir I am really noob at this

please help me sir I am really noob at this

When is our homework due?

the changes of every pulse

What does this mean? The Arduino can be programmed to read sensors. What kind of sensor are you reading? Sending the result of reading that sensor to the serial port is trivial. It's one line of code.

I am really noob at this

Then the first thing to do is study the tutorial section and repeat the sketches there, change them and see what it does. That will learn you (and in fact everyone) so much about the how things are done in Arduino. You will recognize several tutorials that implement part of what you need, an dthen the only thing you need to do is combine them. But first go through many of them, and if you don't have the electronics to implement/do a sketch try to understand how the code does its job.

If there are questions or you need some explanation, just ask.

OP, the video has pretty picture as Paul pointed out. Where is the part where the operator or computer detected pulse? Some one pressed a button or something (too small to tell) and a reading is produced. That's all I could get from the video. Is that a video to show that you can create pulses and asking how do I detect these besides showing them on screen? You gave too little information to work with.