how to simulate water flow sensor with arduino

am doing a project for water prepaid meter using pow110d3b water flow sensor and i need to simulate my project.any one to help me.

It looks like it just puts-out pulses. The blink example can be used to make pulses, and you can change the delay time to change the "flow rate".

Or, assuming the Arduino is going to actually going to monitor the flow rate, you can simulate it with a pulse count variable in your sketch. Simply assign a pulse count value to a variable instead of counting real pulses.

I didn't find the spec for how much liquid is represented by one pulse. You'll need to know that.

You could probably even just use a 555 chip to simulate the flow sensor. A simple potentiometer would allow you to adjust the "flow rate".

KenF: You could probably even just use a 555 chip to simulate the flow sensor. A simple potentiometer would allow you to adjust the "flow rate".

What? Do something with the simplest most useful cheap but old tech instead of using a high tech Arduino?

:) ;)

weedpharma: What? Do something with the simplest most useful cheap but old tech instead of using a high tech Arduino?

You could use the the 5v pin of the Arduino to power the 555 circuit :)

As this is an arduino forum, that is acceptable as an arduino is involved.

Weed