How to solve this error ?

How to solve this error ?

I had old versions of Arduino. I removed all of them and installed Arduino 1.5.8 and installed UTFT, UTouch, UButtons and UGeometry libraries for Henning Karlsen website.

I am trying to upload an example of UTFT and UButtons to my 3.2" TFT and I am getting this error. How to solve the issue.

It seems that fontdatatype is not declared as const. Earlier when I had old versions of Arduino the libraries had worked without problem but now I deleted all those libraries and the latest libraries are not working.

These are the error messages I am getting.

Arduino: 1.5.8 (Windows 8), Board: “Arduino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)”

C:\Users\System Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:21:14: error: variable ‘SmallFont’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘attribute((progmem))’
fontdatatype SmallFont[1144] PROGMEM={
^
C:\Users\System Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:125:14: error: variable ‘BigFont’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘attribute((progmem))’
fontdatatype BigFont[3044] PROGMEM={
^
C:\Users\System Administrator\Documents\Arduino\libraries\UTFT\DefaultFonts.c:234:14: error: variable ‘SevenSegNumFont’ must be const in order to be put into read-only section by means of ‘attribute((progmem))’
fontdatatype SevenSegNumFont[2004] PROGMEM={
^
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
enabled in File > Preferences.

Add "const" to the declaration as described in the above post.

Nick, after searching for a while, I found your reply in this thread. Thanks very much for aiding us all. This was just what I needed to fix the same issue. Merry Christmas! Happy Christmas!