How to split a wire into two

I cant really think right now, but for this one circuit I am hacking there is a wire that I need to be split, like you make one wire into two wires. Is it possible for each side of the wire get the same amount of current? Here is an example picture:
Would that be possible or do I need some extra components for it to work?

Just join the wires together. There is no need for the Y shape just electrically connect one wire to where it is going and another wire to that wire anywhere and send it off where it needs to go

TheXboxnerd:
........ Is it possible for each side of the wire get the same amount of current?

Current depends on the load attached to each wire. The amount is calculated using Ohm's Law.

Weedpharma

Wire resistance is based on the AWG (American Wire Guage) (or other international equivilent)
AWG

OHM'S LAW

Actually I think it's Kirchoff's law applying here. The sum of the currents at any point being zero. So what flows into the junction is matched by the sum of the two currents flowing out. What flows down each of the two branches is determined by the load applied which may or may not be linearly related to voltage (that's the Ohm's law bit)

TheXboxnerd:
I cant really think right now, but for this one circuit I am hacking there is a wire that I need to be split, like you make one wire into two wires.

Very careful use of a razor blade? O0

Kirchoff’s law would apply if you had more than two branches. For 2 or less just add them.

Does that mean Kirchoff’s law doesn’t apply then ?
One doesn’t necessarily exclude the other.

It does apply. It's just the simpliest case of the law (not mentionning the case of a single wire since it's pointless).

I didn't mean it didn't apply. Of course it applies. I meant it is a simple case.