how to store data in arduino and remove it after it read out

Hai everyone,

I have 70Bytes of data. I want to know that how i will be able to store it in arduino and also it should be deleted/removed once it got read out. What should i use/do?

Thanks in advance.

70 bytes of data, where they are?

I have 70Bytes of data. I want to know that how i will be able to store it in arduino and also it should be deleted/removed once it got read out. What should i use/do?

Is it OK if the stored data is not available if the Arduino is reset or powered down and powered up again ?

Where is this data coming from ?

How is it getting to the Arduino ?

Kumkum23:
Hai everyone,

Thanks in advance.

After you have read out the data you store all 0s or all 1s into the location that the actual data is stored in. Compared to reading the data from whatever source it comes from, and then outputting it to wherever it is going, this is a simple thing to do. So, if you can create your program to save and read out the data adding the automatic delete will be a simple thing. to do.

i am getting these data from sensor and gsm connected to arduino uno. I need to store those data in memory and once the data is read/sent to server , the memory should become empty again to store new values. How should i do it?

Let say the data from the sensor are written into some variable and sent to the server. You need not to clear the variable for next read from sensor. It will be overwritten.
What do you imagine under the term "become empty again" ? The 0 value? Can the sensor send 0 or not? Variable must have some value and 0 is also value. Does it matter? Why? Just store new value into the variable.

How should i do it?

A couple of arrays or an array of structs sounds like a good way to store the data.

Please post the program that you are using to acquire the data