How to store multiple programs in microcontroller
Rekhaaaaa Please explain ?
Please READ THIS POST to help you get the best out of the forum.
These steps may also save you some unnecessary time and effort in the forum.
- Always provide as much detail as possible to your issue it may be important.
- If applicable provide your SKETCH inside CODE TAGS ( </> ) or a CREATE share link.
- If applicable provide a schematic even if hand drawn.
- How to insert a picture into your post
- Check you have a COMMON GROUND where required.
- Where possible use USB 2.0 ports or a USB 2.0 POWERED HUB to rule out USB 3.0 issues.
- Try other computers where possible.
- Try other USB leads where possible.
- You may not have the correct driver installed. CH340/341 or CP2102
- There may be a problem with the board check your wiring first.
- Remove any items connected to pins 0 and 1.
- Ensure you turn off any additional security / antivirus just to test.
- There may be a problem with the PC try RESTARTING it.
- You may be selecting the wrong COM port.
- Avoid cloud/network based installations where possible OR ensure your Network/Cloud software is RUNNING.
- Clear your browsers CACHE.
- Close the IDE before using any other serial programs.
- Preferably install IDE’s as ADMINISTRATOR or your OS equivalent
Performing the above actions may help resolve your problem without further help.