how to transfer the files [.txt]

hi sir/madam how to transfer the files [.txt] using serial port....

From Arduino to PC, just send them and use a decent terminal program that allows you to save files.

From PC to Arduino, use the same decent terminal program.

You might have to implement a software handshake (xon/xoff) at the Arduino side and set the terminal program to use it as well so you can sliw transmission down if needed (e.g. if Arduino has to process the data that it receives).

sir please give me some example model......

Please provide details of your project.

am generating a file using usb fat master…

and save it in pendrive…

now i want to transfer that file to mobile using bluetooth [serial port…]

DSMohan:
now i want to transfer that file to mobile using bluetooth [serial port....]

That does not sound like it has anything to do with an Arduino.

Perhaps you have confused Arduino with Android. This is the Arduino Forum.

...R

sir is there any solution to transfer the file from pendrive to android using arduino....

DSMohan:
sir is there any solution to transfer the file from pendrive to android using arduino....

Why are you considering using an Arduino? I can't figure what sort of solution you have in mind.

IMHO the simple solution is to get an OTG cable (mine cost £5 in PC World so they are probably available cheaper elsewhere) and then you can just connect the USB stick directly to an Android phone.

...R

but my requirement is wireless sir...

so i want communicate with blue_tooth only....

im connecting pendrive to arduino i just want to transfer files in pendrive to my phone using bluetooth.

your other thread is asking much the same thing.

can you give us more details on the school assignment ?

or if not a school assignment, more details on the .txt file generation ?

As Robin2 stated, your project does not sound Arduino related.
we understand you want to transfer files from the thumb drive, but the Arduino is a poor choice.

sir but in my project my choice is arduino....how to solve this problem...

DSMohan:
sir but in my project my choice is arduino....how to solve this problem...

I would start again and describe your project in full, so there is enough information to help you.

An essential skill to learn in your chosen field is to be able to describe in a proper manner the details of your project at the start, it should not need the forum to ask a continued series of questions to extract the information.

DSMohan:
im connecting pendrive to arduino i just want to transfer files in pendrive to my phone using bluetooth.

You have not answered my earlier question about why you are considering an Arduino.

To my mind a RaspberryPi would be much more suitable for this project.

And I can't understand why you especially want a wireless solution when a wired solution is so simple. Tell us what this project is all about - what is in the files, and why do they need to be copied to your phone.

...R

yes sir...

am worked on usb thumb scanner project.....

in my project my requirement is

1. collecting the data from thumb sacnner..

2. and save the data as a single thumb print file [.jpg]

3. send to android...via blutooth...

Does you thumb scanner save the image directly to the USB stick?

If not, where does the USB stick come into the picture?

And nothing in Reply #15 contradicts my idea that a RaspberryPi would be a simpler solution.

...R

but its my goal sir please help me....